Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Virginia Members

The Virginia Preppers Network Welcomes our Newest Members:

Kali

Hello....Newbie here from VA :wave:

To post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=6622&sid=517c9b60

Bucking_Monkey

Greets all,

New and checking in. I'm in Virginia Beach and started getting into the prepping lifestyle early this year, feel like I'm a bit behind the eight-ball but researching hard and fast to play catch-up. My plans for SHTF are to bunker down and thats what I'm prepping for.

I hope to chat with you all and perhaps meet ya'll at a meet sometime.

To post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=455&t=2814&p=55797


GWG

Hi everyone. I'm located in Central/North Virginia.


To post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5802

DC Josh

Hi everyone. I have been lurking for a while and have found a lot of information from Survivalblog.org and thought it would be a good idea to register here at APN. I have been 'prepping' for a little while now, mostly just stocking up on camping gear and extra food for the pantry. I have enough emergeny water for my wife and I and I also have a rain barrel and a camp filter incase we really need to use it.

This is an interesting lifestyle and there is a lot to learn, I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers,
Josh

To post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5618

Scott_C


Hello everyone, My name is Scott and I live in central Virginia. I've been reading about disaster preparedness and survival in "SHTF" or "TEOTWAWKI" scenarios for the past year. I've always been one to store extra water and food, but after reading several books and researching on the web, I have come to realize that I need to prepare even more, so I guess you can say I'm a beginner in prepping.

Prepping is more about knowledge and skills than gadgets. I hope to collaborate with other preppers to learn more about survival so that I can take care of my family when the SHTF.

Thanks for putting this site together and I am looking forward to contributing and learning from other preppers.

Scott

To post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5413


Wardhouse

Greetings from Virginia. My dad started me on the prepper track while in my teens and, being a typical teen, I let much of that slip away. Interesting how now that I am older, I want that knowledge back!
Thank you for the opportunity.

To post your welcome please follow this link:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=184&p=50803

66ragtop
This site was recommended by a friend. Wish I'd found it a year ago. Been prepping for about a year, though have always been a 'ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure' type person. Aside from 'meeting' many more like minded folks, this site would have samed me a shload of research time. Live & learn, I guess. Anyway, it appears that there is a TON of info on here and and real world experiences. I look forward to learning and listening (at least to begin with.)


to post your welcome please follow this link:
http://americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=4963

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Virginia Forum at www.VirginiaPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Virginia Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Virginia Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.