Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SHTF scenario ?

Original post by: Bullfrog

A friend and I were having a discussion the other day. He doesnt really "get it" in reference to my prepping activities. Now, I live in a very secluded area of the state, Just a short drive from a town of around 700. Anyhow, back to my story.
He was kidding me about needing to buy a BOL, but I replied that I was already bugged out, any further out and I would be on the moon. He brought up an interesting point that made me think. He said being that secluded and still functioning during a societal breakdown would actually make me a target to all of the city dwellers looking for refuge in the boonies.
He made me think. Now, rest assured, I don't throw up any red flags, and my place is not what one would call "manicured". With that said, I have been thinking about it alot since then and am looking for a few thoughts or insight from others.

Thanks,
Dave

To respond to this post follow the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=326&t=6661&sid=88093acfd

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Virginia Forum at www.VirginiaPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Virginia Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Virginia Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.