Thursday, December 30, 2010

A members reply

A reply to a letter I sent

Hi Glen,
My name is Jeff "CAVSCOUT" it was good for you to contact me. It has been a while since I have been able to get on the APN. Just wanted to drop a line to say that I am still here, even though where I live went from a dry clear place to live to planet Hoth fron Star Wars in like 36 hours. We managed to get over 18 inches of snow and I figured, well my fiance' figured, it would be a good idea to test all of the things we have prepared for. We made it out to be, a massive storm (there was no imagining that), no power (we had that), all stores and gas stations closed (that was true), and we were on our own. Well everything worked out perfect, we were actually comfortable for 3 days. In otherwords we had an After Action Report (AAR). Everything that I had and most of what I learned about how to be self reliant and what to have in a survival situation I got for American Preppers. And thanks to all of the members we managed to survive the Blizzard of 2010 here in Virginia with no problems even though we went overboard with our simulation. So thank you. SCOUT OUT!

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the Virginia Forum at www.VirginiaPreppersNetwork.net

No comments:

Virginia Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Virginia Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.